Ministero delle Politiche Agricole Alimentari e Forestali - Corpo Forestale dello Stato (ora CUFA dell’Arma dei Carabinieri)
- LIFE Project Futmon "Further Development and Implementation of an EU-level Forest Monitoring System (FutMon)” - Trans-national coordination of data quality assurance and control (QA/QC) 2009-2010. Years 2009-2010.
- LIFE Project Futmon "Further Development and Implementation of an EU-level Forest Monitoring System (FutMon)” - Management and integrated processing of data collected on Level II areas. Action FutMon IM - 15(IT). Years 2009-2010.
- Integrated evaluation of the data collected during the year 2013 also in relation to the data of the relative time series related to the CONECOFOR Program. Year 2013.
- LIFE Project SMART4Action “Sustainable Monitoring And Reporting To Inform Forest- and Environmental Awareness and Protection” - Action B.4 “Synthesis of information and participative design of the new system”. Years 2015-2018.
- LIFE Project SMART4Action “Sustainable Monitoring And Reporting To Inform Forest- and Environmental Awareness and Protection” - Action B.1 “Analysis, evaluation and testing of forest ecosystems biological response”. Years 2015-2018.
CREA – Consiglio per la Ricerca in Agricoltura e l'Analisi dell'Economia Agraria
- Quality Assurance Procedures for the National Forest Inventory (IFN). Year 2008.
- LIFE Project FutureForCoppiceS “Shaping future forestry for sustainable coppices in Southern Europe: the legacy of past management trials”. Action B.8 - Modeling and spatialization of data of the European project LIFE14ENV/IT/000514 ‘FutureForCoppiceS’. Years 2016-2019.
- LIFE Project FutureForCoppiceS “Shaping future forestry for sustainable coppices in Southern Europe: the legacy of past management trials”. Action B.9 - Synthesis and evaluation of the data of the European Project LIFE14 ENV/IT/000514 ‘FutureForCoppiceS’. Years 2016-2019.
Fondazione Edmund Mach - IASMA, Trento
- Statistical analysis of the relationship between radial growth and defoliation of the plants of the 1st and 2nd level in order to highlight the presence and the significance of the relationship. Year 2015.
- LIFE Project FutureForCoppiceS “Shaping future forestry for sustainable coppices in Southern Europe: the legacy of past management trials”. Action B.2 - Forest Ecosystem Health and Vitality. Years 2016-2018.
Eupolis Lombardia, Istituto Superiore per la ricerca, la statistica e la formazione
- Technical and scientific advice for an integrated monitoring plan, with particular reference to soil sampling, and with the aim to assess the state of conservation of ecosystems and of abiotic components in the vast area of Malpensa. Years 2015-2017.
Università degli Studi di Sassari
- LIFE Project FutureForCoppiceS “Shaping future forestry for sustainable coppices in Southern Europe: the legacy of past management trials”. Action B.4 - Biological Diversity in Forest Ecosystems”. External assistance for lichen diversity assessment in the project sites. Years 2016.
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
- Data processing of the European network ICP-Forests: assessment of the distribution of forest damages expected to be caused by nitrogen deposition and assessment of their causes. Year 2012.
- Integrated processing of CONECOFOR data regarding the relationship between tree growth and environmental factors. Year 2013.
- Technical Monitoring of the LIFE+ project ManFor C.BD. (LIFE09ENV/IT/000078). Years 2013-2015.
- Integrated and long-term analysis of monitoring data to study the functionality of forest ecosystems, feasability study on the integration among research and monitoring networks on italian forest ecosystems and optimization criteria of the current monitoring network. Years 2014-2015.
FOREST EUROPE Liaison Unit Madrid
- Assistance on the process of updating the pan-European set of Indicators for Sustainable Forest Management. Year 2015.
Provincia di Siena
- Implementation of technical investigations related to n. 40 expert assessments within an incidence assessment procedure (Artt. 15 e 15 bis della L.R. 56/2000). Year 2014.
Federal Research and Training Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape (BFW)
- Progetto FP7 “Towards the Sustainable Management of Forest Genetic Resources in Europe (FORGER)” - Historic supply of forest reproductive material which special emphasis on the transfer in Europe. Year 2013.
Office National des Forêts, RENECOFOR, France
- Identification of changes of the condition of the RENECOFOR plots due to environmental stressors – A proposal for a feasibility study. Year 2009.
- Change and trend and correlative study of defoliation data from the RENECOFOR plots. Year 2010.
- Analysis of Forest Health data from the RENECOFOR plots. Part 3. Change and Trend Analysis. Year 2011.
- Relationship between forest health and growth at the RENECOFOR plots. Years 2012-2013.
Consorzio LAMMA, Sesto Fiorentino (FI)
- Integration between the new regional forest inventory and existing networks within the project MONITO. Year 2013.
Università di Camerino - Scuola di Bioscienze e Medicina Veterinaria
- Collaboration agreement for research, technological development, training and innovation in the fields of biodiversity and biomonitoring, and data processing and modelling.
- Support and collaboration for research on plant diversity in relation to the project “NEC Italia” Network in accordance with the ICP Forests protocols (including field data collection on epiphytic lichens, and data processing). Years 2019-2021.