ILVA SpA in amministrazione straordinaria
- Design of a biomonitoring network for the assessment of air quality in the surroundings of the steel plant ILVA in Taranto. Year 2013.
- Biomonitoring network to assess air quality in the surroundings of the ILVA steelworks in Taranto (2014 survey): Lichen Diversity Index (IBL), lichen bioaccumulation of trace elements, ozone biomonitoring by means of vascular plants (Nicotiana tabacum). Years 2014-2017.
- Biomonitoring network to assess PCDD/F, PAH and PCB in the surroundings of the ILVA steelworks in Taranto (2015 survey). Anni 2015-2018. Years 2015-2018.
- Integrated elaboration of the data collected within bioindication and bioaccumulation networks (2014 and 2014 surveys). Prescrizione AIA N. 93. Years 2017-2018.
Fondazione Edmund Mach - IASMA, Trento
- Monitoring and biomonitoring of ozone effects in Trento Province. Years 2007-2011.
- Ozone and population in Trentino (N Italy): exposure extimates. Finalizing ozone EFFORT project and data improvement. Year 2012.
- Development of self-regressive stochastic models for pollen data analysis. Year 2013.
- Evaluation of sources of variability of chlorophyll a fluorescence data in Norway spruce trees. Year 2013.
- Implementation of models for explanatory purposes on the day of start of flowering for 3-5 taxa pollens to be developed using linear and non-linear mulivariate statistical techniques. Year 2013.
- Analysis and decomposition of time series of 20 different pollen taxa in the seasonal, cyclical, trend and residual components (deterministic models and stationary analysis). Use of serial self-correlation diagnostics. Exploration of stochastic self-regressive, Arma or Arima models. Years 2013-2014.
- LIFE Project FutureForCoppiceS “Shaping future forestry for sustainable coppices in Southern Europe: the legacy of past management trials”. Action B.2 - Forest Ecosystem Health and Vitality. Years 2016-2018.
Eupolis Lombardia, Istituto Superiore per la ricerca, la statistica e la formazione
- Technical and scientific advice for an integrated monitoring plan, with particular reference to soil sampling, and with the aim to assess the state of conservation of ecosystems and of abiotic components in the vast area of Malpensa. Years 2015-2017.
ENEL Green Power SpA
- Lichen biomonitoring (bioindication and bioaccumulation) in the surroundings of the geothermal power plants of Nuova Radicondoli e Chiusdino 1 (Tuscany, Italy). Year 2016.
- Quality control procedures of lichen biomonitoring surveys. Years 2007 and 2009.
- Supply of moss bags for bioaccumulation of trace elements. Years from 2008 to 2015.
- Lichen biomonitoring in the surroundings of the town of Civitavecchia. (5 surveys). Years 2008-2014.
- Elaboration of a map of habitat by means of phytosociological surveys. Year 2014.
- Lichen biomonitoring (bioindication and bioaccumulation) in the surroundings of the electric power plant of S. Barbara (AR). Years 2012 and 2015.
- Lichen biomonitoring of air quality in the surroundings of a geothermal power plant located in the municipality of Santa Fiora (GR). Year 2013.
Comune di Porcari
- Lichen biomonitoring in the municipality of Porcari (LU). Years 2010 e 2015.
Università di Genova
- Lichen biomonitoring in the surroundings of Vado Ligure (SV). Year 2012.
Università di Torino
- Lichen biomonitoring in the surroundings of the termoelectric power plant of Turbigo (MI). Years 2006-2007.