Epiphytic lichens are excellent indicators of forest continuity. We performed a lot of scientific research in this topic.
- Structural variables drive the distribution of the sensitive lichen Lobaria pulmonaria in Mediterranean old-growth forests
- Mediterranean old-growth forests: The role of forest type in the conservation of epiphytic lichens
- Fragmentation of Mediterranean oak forests affects the diversity of epiphytic lichens
- Functional traits of epiphytic lichens as potential indicators of environmental conditions in forest ecosystems
- Lichens and bryophytes as indicators of old‐growth features in Mediterranean forests
- Testing Lobaria pulmonaria (L.) Hoffm. as an indicator of lichen conservation importance of Italian forests